In our daily life, we will deal with many problems as we encounter many problems in the process of the baler. In order to meet the in-depth understanding of customers, our company has all summarized a series of problems encountered in this project.
Some problems in the action of the packer:
1. No matter the machine is in any state, if you need the machine to run immediately, just press button 5 on the control panel; if you need to restart, press the arrow on the switch to turn an angle to restore it to its original state.
2. Possible reasons why the delivery belt is not in place during the packing process:
a. The force of the lever tension spring is too large or too small: adjust the roller pressure appropriately;
b. The position of the ejector rod is too high: When the belt is not retracted, a gap of 0.3m should be maintained between the ejector rod and the lever. If the ejector rod is always on the lever due to improper adjustment, and the jacking force is large, it is easy to cause the phenomenon that the belt is not in place;
c. The amount of belt storage is small: there are not enough belts in the belt warehouse
d. Leading splitting: After the leading splitting, the unsmooth operation in the belt will easily lead to the failure of the belt delivery. The reason for splitting is too much tightening force,
e. The strapping board is too low: the strapping board is set for the convenience of strapping. However, if it is adjusted too low and the gap with the bottom surface of the pendulum bar is too small, it will affect the free advance and retreat of the belt, and the belt will not be sent in place. At this time, the belt pressing plate is appropriately raised.
Maintenance of semi-automatic baler:
The automatic strap feeding of the baler is the most noticeable type of baler failure. Based on the experience of long-term maintenance of the semi-automatic baler, some relevant experiences are summarized and shared with colleagues:
Trouble phenomenon: The packing machine is turned on normally, and it starts to automatically send the tape after the package is finished, and it is unlimited.
Solution: Check whether the machine is working normally except for automatic tape feeding. If there are no malfunctions in other parts, it is likely that there is a problem with the stopper on the front of the packer, there are a total of four buttons on the operation panel, from left to right are the power switch, stopper, reset button, and belt feed button. The stopper of the baler is a rotary button with a scale around it, which is used to control the length of the automatic belt feeding after the packing is completed. If there is more than one belt delivery, and there is no problem with the automatic belt feeding, it is mostly caused by the stopper malfunction. Debugging method, turn the stopper to the minimum scale, and then fine-tune, the machine can feed the belt normally within a range. If the tape feeding is normal in a certain interval, it can be affirmed that the stopper is faulty. The next step is to replace the stopper:
1. Use a small screwdriver to remove the small screw fixed on the black knob, and remove the black knob.
2. Unscrew the fixing screw and pull out the stopper from the inside. It can be seen that the limiter has three outlets, two of which are connected to the computer board, and the other is open.
3. Remember the line sequence (line 2 is connected to the middle line, and line 4 is connected to the left line [viewed from the front.] Use a soldering iron to remove the stopper. Then replace with a new stopper.
4. Reinstall the stopper once.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods of the separated steel strapping machine:
Due to the wear of parts during work, the loosening of screws and the decrease of air pressure, the machine will malfunction. Therefore, it must be eliminated in time to make the machine work normally and smoothly. The reasons for the malfunction are as follows:
1. In the air motor and cylinder body and all transmission and rotating parts, an appropriate amount of lubricating oil must be injected before each shift. In addition, the oil injector should be filled with 22# gas turbine oil regularly and quantitatively to keep it fixed. When the air motor is working, the oil dripping from the oiler is 40-60 drops/min.
2. When the compressed air does not meet 0.4-0.6Mpa, it must be adjusted, otherwise, too low pressure will affect the quality of strapping, and too high pressure will cause the machine to wear too fast;
3. The oil injector and oil-water separator should be cleaned with kerosene every three months after use, and the accumulated water in the oil-water separator should be removed every day;
4. The gap between the friction wheel and the pad wheel is between 0.5-0.7mm, otherwise it should be adjusted and the debris and dirt on the friction wheel should be removed in time;
5. Due to long-term wear and tear of parts, environmental pollution, and poor lubrication, failures may occur. Therefore, it is important to find failures and eliminate them in time. The following inspections and maintenance can be solved with general tools, and the following technologies can be mastered It will not stop production due to minor faults, lose precious time and turn to manufacturers for help when shutting down the machine.