At present, the application fields of stretch film are very wide. In the outer packaging of products in all industries, stretch film can replace other packaging materials, which can reduce packaging costs by more than 30%. It has a very perfect protection, so the stretch film is very popular. The stretch film can form a protective appearance around the product, which can play a good role in low-level protection, and achieve the purpose of dustproof, waterproof, moisture-proof and oil-proof. Packaging products with stretch film can greatly reduce the cost of use. The packaging cost is only half of carton packaging, 35% of heat shrinkable film, and 15% of wooden box packaging. In addition, stretch film packaging can also reduce the labor intensity of workers, improve packaging quality and packaging efficiency, and is expected to become the main force in packaging market in the future.
Stretch film has the following advantages:
- Using double-layer co-extrusion equipment, compressed stretch film can maximize all the properties of each polymer, its transparency, tensile strength and perforation resistance. Optimum state when the melting point is reached.
- Good stretchability, good transparency and uniform thickness.
- It has longitudinal extensibility, good resilience, good transverse tear resistance, and excellent self-adhesive lap joint.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable materials, tasteless and non-toxic, can be directly packaged for food.
- It can manufacture single-sided sticky products, reduce the noise during winding and stretching, and reduce dust and sand during transportation and storage.
The stretched film has good shrinkage memory function, high strength of the stretched film, high resistance to punching and penetration, good self-adhesion and good transparency. It is used for the outer packaging and tray packaging of various products to achieve the effects of dustproof, shockproof, mildewproof, moistureproof, labor reduction, efficiency improvement and cost reduction. Jesper Stretch Film uses the film’s super winding and retracting force to tightly bundle the product into a unit. Even in unfavorable environments, the product does not show any loosening or separation, nor does it develop sharp edges and stickiness. , so as not to damage the all-round protection of the object.
With the development of modern industry, it has been widely used in various industries such as building materials, mechanical hardware, papermaking, chemical industry, food, medicine, electronic products, toys, clothing, cosmetics, gift glass bottles and so on. Stretch film can replace heat shrinkable packaging materials. It has passed the SGS test report. It is non-toxic, odorless and cost-saving. It is a new generation of packaging materials and is favored by more and more users.
3 Replies to “Stretch film application and characteristics”
Здравейте, исках да знам цената ви.
Financial independence is what everyone needs.
Most successful people already use Robot.
Comments are closed.