The heat shrink wrapping machine is a kind of packaging equipment that uses heating to shrink the product to achieve the effect of packaging beauty. This equipment can be roughly divided into POF shrink wrapping machine and PE shrink wrapping machine according to the different materials of the film, but no matter which product works, The principle is roughly the same, especially this kind of equipment will generate high temperature during the working process, the operator must strictly follow the operating specifications, and the following we will share with you the safety specifications of the heat shrink wrapper.
- Before the shrink wrapping machine is powered on, the induction aviation plug must be inserted and the screws must be tightened.
- The shrink wrapping machine is equipped with a 5A fuse, which cannot be replaced by a fuse greater than 5A.
- In the working process of the shrink wrapping machine, you should always touch the surface of the induction head to check whether it is overheated. If you find that your hand is hot, stop heating and wait for it to cool down (the power supply can be turned off), and the “Ready” green indicator light does not light up, please do not Press the start button to avoid false triggering. Please turn off the power switch on the panel after the introduction of the machine’s work.
- Use the single-phase three-wire power cord of the shrink wrapping machine. For the safety of the operator, a single-phase three-wire power socket must be used. The ground of the workplace must be dry to maintain insulation.
- The thermal shrink packaging machine is equipped with an automatic protection function for overheating. When the temperature inside the machine is overheated, the buzzer in the machine will beep for a long time and the yellow indicator light of “abnormal protection” shall be on. After that, continue to work.
Life safety is no small matter, and users should always tighten the string of safe production in order to work and live safely.